Your Reliable CEM Partner
We are a European company offering comprehensive solutions in the design and
assembly of electronics, electro-mechanical devices and cable harnesses. Working with contractors around the world, we are able to offer a whole range of electronic and mechanical components, PCBs, laminates and other accessories tailored to customer needs. Close cooperation with European and Asian companies allows us to offer the latest technologies, competitive solutions and short-term projects.
the documentation required to perform the valuation includes:
1. Bill of components (BOM) containing:
– type, value, tolerance, component quantity, housing, designator,
– all component parameters important for the Ordering Party,
– preferred manufacturer,
2. PCB technical documentation including:
– board thickness
– copper thickness
– surface coverage (HAL leadfree, HAL tin lead, gold)
– description (YES/NO, TOP page, BOTTOM page)
– solder mask
3. PCB documentation containing the following layer files (Gerber files):
gto – upper descriptive layer
gts – top soldermask layer
gtl – upper electrical layer
gbo – lower descriptive layer
gbl – lower electrical layer
gbs – bottom solder mask layer
gko – tile outline layer
gbp – bottom paste layer
gtp – top paste layer
drr – drilling
The price is always related to the complexity of the project vs. the time needed for a given project.
We are able to present you with an offer for the installation itself within approximately 24 hours
after receiving the documentation.
We undoubtedly live in a technological era. Electronics are increasingly appearing in places that were
Join Us and visit our stand No 7D017 Visit us at the upcoming E&A Trade
Behind ASZ Electronics Solutions is a dedicated team of professionals who make every effort
to provide our clients with the best possible services. Our team consists of:
Thanks to our collective knowledge and skills, we work tirelessly to ensure that ASZ Electronics
Solutions remains a reliable and valuable partner
Thank you for considering a career with our Company! We will be happy to provide
information and guidance on potential career paths in our organization.
To better help you, please provide the following information:
1. Your education and qualifications
2. Your areas of expertise or professional experience
3. Your career goals and interests
4. Any specific roles or departments you are interested in in our company
5. Once we have this information, we can offer more detailed information about career options that
match your education and aspirations.
Join us today!
We value your opinion and inquiries.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!